My DX tracking / consignment / reference number is not valid, what do I do?
Our Customer Service team will be happy to help you if your tracking number is not working on our tracking page.
Please see below for the correct department contact details:
- If your tracking number contains 8 digits, please call 0844 826 1178*
- If your tracking number contains 9, 10 or 13 digits, please call 0333 241 5700**
- If your tracking number contains 12 digits, please call 0844 371 3335*
- If your item originates in the Republic of Ireland, please call 01 506 0182
- DX Members: If your tracking number begins with 505, please call the Membership Service Team on 0333 241 5222**
- DX Tracked Specimens: If you are tracking a Category B Tracked Specimen, please call the Health Team on 0333 241 5100**
*Please note calls to 0844 numbers will cost 7p/min plus your phone company's access charge.
** Calls to 0333 numbers will cost no more than calling a standard geographic number starting with 01 or 02 from your fixed line or mobile and may be included in your call package dependent on your service provider.
Alternatively, you can use our online form to contact our team.