Exchange portal support
Share a File (individual files only)
- Select the file or folder that you want to share by clicking on the three horizontal dots in the More column and select Share
- Input the email address of the receiver. If they are not registered with Exchange Portal the email address will be highlighted in orange and the system will prompt you to choose a password (this is not mandatory, but highly recommended for security reasons).
- Click on Add a message and type in the text box that appears if you wish to attach a message to your file
- Click on Set an expiry date and choose a date (either by typing it in or clicking on the calendar icon) if you wish to limit how long the files will be available to the receiver
- Click on Share, when the process is done a notification will pop up in the bottom-right corner of your screen. The receiver will get an email to advise you have shared something with them